Back Forum New

cant log in with google or facebook account

i have a problem.

i cant seem to log in using both facebook or google account.
it shows a window that is tries to log in, afterwards it closes like always.
but normaly i will show that the autentification is succesfull or not. now nothing happens.

is this a known problem?

ps: i made a new account to post this message. i noticed that while a password containing letters, numbers and signs like '+' is considerd strong but still gives a error. if signs are not allowed, please make it more clear

Greetings,

if it  shows that the autentification is succesfull, it means you have logged in, you should refresh your page, then you can click "Start Game" to begin your game.
when register new account  in ngames, you cannot put special character in the name, such as +-_ and so on, they are all not allowed.

I'm having the same problem with logging in forum and in-game, but now, connecting using google or any acccount can help you by logging in first in facebook then opening DDTANK page, it will automatically log you in after the page was completely buff. hope this will help.

Reply 3# nangbatapasipra

yeah , you r right, ty for your help

No problem

shining day, Chelsea go go go~~

told you GM's it is a problem.i suggest that you stop using that connect thinggy to log in and let us change out passport id for the better.

yea. thanks for the answer

im having the same trouble too.. it seems that it happens to me for the first time from a long time of playing.. cant log in with , my accnt using google chrome..though i can try diffrent browser.. googlechrom is much more more reliable and faster compared to mozilla.. wat shud i do??

im having problem....
the problem why always re log in???
i already log in but i must log in???
what happen in log in in ddtank????

Back Forum