Board logo

Subject: Post your events suggestion here! [Print]

Author: Soul マカ    Time: 2011-4-23 05:09     Subject: Post your events suggestion here!

Harmony and peace for everyone!

Since a lot of players are suggesting events, discounts and freebies.
Here we go, a thread where you can suggest it to.
With this thread, I'll be able to compile everything and with it, I can pass it to the devs and administrators.
Please do follow the rules and the way on how to suggest suggestions.
Thank you and God bless!

Author: bokoo    Time: 2011-4-28 05:44

who needs suit anyway.this is a report some giant bulls is amushing we need to kill him quickly!.

newbie ferdsa,
thanks-you for your coperation
Author: juajdnkjansd    Time: 2011-5-8 12:26

I started playing that game called DD-Tank and that game is fantastic i really like the game and i just got this acc!! man i wish i can stay here forever the games are so much fun why did anybody tell me about this website?? i noticed until know when a friend told me about this games.
Author: ar3s69    Time: 2011-5-13 09:57

uhmm how bout event that gives coins for reward ^^
Author: kamancho12    Time: 2011-5-13 19:47

I WOULD TO SUGGEST THAT YOU GO MAKE AN EVENT WHERE A GM GETS TO BATTLE 4V4 WITH PLAYERS GM+3 PLAYERS VS 4PLAYERS ON SPORTS FIGHT

WIN OR LOOSE YOU GET A PRICE EITHER BEING ON GM'S TEAM OR GM'S ENEMY
THIS EVENT WAS A BLAST ON YOOGAMES.COM =)
SO IF GM'S WILL PUT AN EVENT LIKE MORE PLAYERS WILL BE ONLINE AND ACTIVE =P
PscueParism
Author: kamancho12    Time: 2011-5-13 19:47

event like that* more players =P
Author: smileeey17    Time: 2011-5-13 22:30

I SUGGEST .. THAT THEY HAVE MORE EVENT .. BECAUSE MANY PLAYERS ARE HAVING PROBLEM WHEN THERE TASK IS FINISH .. BECAUSE TASK ONLY GAIN MORE EXP A LOT THAN FF OR LF .. SO MAYBE MORE EVENT MORE FUN AND EXCITING .. I THINK <333
Author: duda89    Time: 2011-5-21 20:13

helloo lol
Author: monykyte12    Time: 2011-5-22 10:15

JEEZ GIVE US  FREE COINS A BIT NOT EVERYONE CAN BUY THEM  WE DON'T ASK FOR MILIONS FREE COINS AT LEAST GIVE US 1500 AND EVERYONE WOULD MAKE  LESS COMPLAINS
Author: sleepingforest    Time: 2011-5-26 07:48

I suggest that...if the everyday task is finish..the player will receive a reward..Any random ITEM or COINS perhaps..just a token of the players hard work..if its ok...
Author: ~♣~Fow~♣~    Time: 2011-5-26 08:10

coins i doubt,medals maybe......interesting suggestion though.....
Author: icedogs13    Time: 2011-5-29 04:48

how about if you add more lvls.... so that the player that already reach lvl 40 they can enjoy the game and... if they will be lvl 40 forever they will be bored in playing DDt....plss add more lvls... even if its only 5 lvl...heheh
Author: BrutalSprout    Time: 2011-5-29 04:58

Level cap is raised to 50 in next ver
Author: capital_s07    Time: 2011-5-30 06:05

there must be a task to get coins. . bec. not all players can load . or get coins
Author: kumem    Time: 2011-5-31 02:05

how about marriage discount? hehe
Author: mariomaurer    Time: 2011-5-31 02:42

Please make a task where we can get coins for rewards. At least one coin will do, but please continue the quest like the Missing Pieces. And I wish that the rewards given when we level-up can be renewed by vouchers because we do not have coins. And because of that, it affects our attribute points. Please put an
unbound button
so we can sell the items we do not need that others do need it.  

Author: jhecka    Time: 2011-5-31 03:05

i think i suggest more seasonal events or more more more daily events to get more medals for trade to shop
Author: popot69    Time: 2011-6-1 01:21

Since its June.. lots of people get married.. I'm suggesting a discount wedding festival
Author: akiraFernandez    Time: 2011-6-2 09:17

..i suggest that the medal prince of energy stone lv5 is 20 medals or lower than 20, instead of 30 medals coz its to expensive..cannot accumulate energy stone fast...
Author: goh_kit@hotmail    Time: 2011-6-11 05:47

Double mission reward for a short period?Turning 1 more extra card in Sports / Boatyard?XD
Author: clint_bryan    Time: 2011-6-11 14:09

It would be nice if vouchers can be converted into coins. example, 1000 vouchers= 100 coins. )
Author: Ninchy    Time: 2011-6-19 07:33

Reply 4# ar3s69

I like this idea. I support it.
Author: Ninchy    Time: 2011-6-19 07:36

It would be cool if game couples would team up and if they won lets say 10 fights, they would get an engagement ring or something if they couldnt afford it in coins.
Author: Ninchy    Time: 2011-6-19 07:39

If not sell some coin items for vouchers, why not make up new ouftits and hair just for vouchers. Something tha has to look just as special and professional as thoose cool outfits and hair for coins.
Author: Aki    Time: 2011-6-19 08:06

That would be unfair for the coin users and also a big downhill on the creators' wallet, think like a superior, even if I were a GM, I would pursue my players to give me profit, and not cause myself's downhill. Actually if you were to look at it, those bargain voucher items were not the best sellers out of those coin item materials, probably the reason why they added it to the voucher section.
Author: xiaoking312    Time: 2011-6-19 09:36

Post Last Edited by xiaoking312 at 2011-6-19 14:38

how bout coins exchanging for medals or more task for medals that would help alot
Author: void96    Time: 2011-6-20 00:25

That would be unfair for the coin users and also a big downhill on the creators' wallet, think like  ...
Aki Posted at 2011-6-19 13:06

I agree especially those user who worked hard hunting es just for coins
Author: mohdedly@aol.co    Time: 2011-6-20 14:29

Reply 10# sleepingforest

totally agree....hope it will be implemented...
Author: SilverBlaze    Time: 2011-7-4 09:48

STOP! asking vouchers/gold to be turned into coins, it will "never" happen =] thank you for your time~
Author: sharool_neezam@    Time: 2011-7-9 11:13

GM>>> can you give me some credit or Nugget 2star+6
i need coin plss give me .....
Author: pedrotsongas@ho    Time: 2011-7-12 16:23

hi PP y love yours
Author: pedrotsongas@ho    Time: 2011-7-12 16:24

kkkkkkkkk
Author: alhajibpro    Time: 2011-7-16 06:56

ill need some coins,
Author: namedbyreaper    Time: 2011-7-20 01:28

G.M can u make fire range to restet it levels and prizes everytime with tasks then everyone would complain about ES dont have and sorta and more ppl would be happier
Author: IiIB13IiI    Time: 2011-7-20 07:59

I SUGGEST A EVENT FOR COINS G-M TO ALL PLAYERS THAT THEY WILL BE HAPPY FOR THAT )
Author: ♠mizan♠    Time: 2011-7-21 23:11

i agree to sleepingforest..
Author: mf_Mercuryshade    Time: 2011-8-5 06:46

i wanna buy this tigress suit those suits in the shop sux like coon who buys that =.=
Author: luis7416    Time: 2011-8-6 14:16

Caramba vem nova versao logo
Author: luis7416    Time: 2011-8-6 14:17

Caramba vem nova versão logo
Author: khimvinzkie    Time: 2011-8-18 02:35

i want divorce to be lower it cost a lot
Author: gaaaaana    Time: 2011-8-20 22:56

Im ○多尔○娜. I can't even load up the very first tutorial.  Ive tried for countless time. Now i wanna yell out "Help Me!". Can anyone help me? Please............
Author: ariesforget    Time: 2011-8-21 05:11

Im ariesforget from shadow castle. There is a problem about loading gulu easy with me my friend and me.   Its always 83% load. I suspect there is a technical problem. PLEASE HELP ME!It have been 5 days since i played gulu easy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thnx for reading and sharing my problem(^u^)
Author: Germz    Time: 2011-9-8 22:39

im RUNNiNG OUR OF GOLD. >_< unbelievable.
Author: Zack    Time: 2011-9-17 02:46

How bout if every few month there's a discount party and for wedding.Because i was thinking,not all of the players are rich with coins.I mean,even myself couldn't afford all of the stuff in the shop although i have coins myself. I'd be really glad if these request could be granted
Author: Hitori Hanzou    Time: 2011-9-17 03:56

ok +1 to Zack!

"ZackPost:
How bout if every few month there's a discount party and for wedding.Because i was thinking,not all of the players are rich with coins.I mean,even myself couldn't afford all of the stuff in the shop although i have coins myself. I'd be really glad if these request could be granted "

What has Zack just said is true, even I is a coin user but its a long time savings and left behind by other players that can afford coins anytime. Not all players can afford to reload their account, and in Addtion to this, a Seasonal Discount to all players, and a free coins for every level up starting level 10 to level 15, level 20 to level 25, level 30 to level 35, I think its fair enough and encouraging to other players. for the Wedding...haayzzzz, hope this will have a veeeeery good discount, lets say a Quarterly discounts of 50%, why, if this would happend many will have a divorce and re-married again.. isn't fun and exciting ^_^ Hope the GM's will notice this post and my suggestions... GM's i am free and willing to give suggestion
Author: DesPER0    Time: 2011-9-27 01:27

make a pedoh beat suit pls  !!!!!!!!!!

………………….._,,-~’’’¯¯¯’’~-,,
………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,---,,_ ; ;’’-,…………………………….._,,,---,,_
……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,---~~’’’’’’~--,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,
……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |
…………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘
………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘
………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’
………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’¯: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,
……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’¯: ¯’’-, ; ; ;’,
…………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : ; ; ; |
……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ;|
…………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|
..…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
…….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’¯’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,
……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’
………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-‘,
……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,
……,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,
…..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|..’-,_ ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’’,-~’ ; ; ; ; ; ,’
…,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’~-,,,,,--~~’’’’’’~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…..,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-
…| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
…’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’….’, ; ; ; ; _,,-‘’
….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’~~’’¯
…..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;_,,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
………’’~-,,_ ; ; ; ; _,,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
………..| ; ; ;¯¯’’’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘
………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
…………| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
…………’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ~-,,___ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘….’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
………..,’ ‘- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’……….’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
……….,’ ; ;’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-‘…………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’…………………’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
……..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘………………………’’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…………………………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’
……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’………………………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’’
……..| ; ; ; ; ; ;,’……………………….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
……..’,_ , ; , ;,’……………………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
………’,,’,¯,’,’’|……………………….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘--,,
………….¯…’’………………………..’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~,,
……………………………………………’’-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~-,,
………………………………………………..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ,,_ ; ;’-,’’-,
…………………………………………………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,__,--.
……………………………………………………’-, ; ; ;,,-~’’’ , ,|, |
………………………………………………………’’~-‘’_ , , ,,’,_/--
Author: DesPER0    Time: 2011-9-27 01:32

its bear* lmao
Author: sexo2    Time: 2011-9-29 16:30

minha sugestao e a seguinte eu quero que minha conta entre novamente
Author: kemchie    Time: 2011-10-12 00:31

Post Last Edited by kunemetsu_2 at 2011-10-12 08:40

Reply 45# Hitori Hanzou

whew, at last the most awaiting discount has arrive in town.. ahahaha.. THANK YOU SO MUCH G.M's and Mod's. we are happy that you have notice this post.. more power and more events to come.. and more success (^_^)
Author: darkice333    Time: 2011-10-18 02:31

that for auction house lv 20 + is unfair ,i like it more when it was +15,now you can get AA,or GS very hard \
Author: darkice333    Time: 2011-10-18 02:37

to buy coins you need at least 30 beans  but why dont use more then 30 ,60 ,90,why dont make 5 ,10 ,20 golden beasn ,more players are gona charge then
Author: Agram07    Time: 2011-10-18 03:10

Is the renewal of "FIRING RANGE" been suggested? Sorry if it is, im too lazy to read each pages.. It will be a good source of Good loots if that can be permitted. I also disagree on the LL20 for mail n AH, it keeps newbies, low in pow so i suggest return LL15 for mail n AH.. I dont avail promos of charging, it only depletes ur current resources, so i only reload coins that will help me in improving my character in BG. GodBlessToAllOfUs!
Author: raziel21    Time: 2011-10-18 04:15

Reply 52# Agram07

if they renew firing range every1 will get +12 very fast so dont be arrongant 1 time is enough
Author: raziel21    Time: 2011-10-18 04:16

and as for the mail they change it cause many scammer use low lvl to scam items
Author: kemchie    Time: 2011-10-22 03:29

Post Last Edited by kunemetsu_2 at 2011-10-23 07:13
and as for the mail they change it cause many scammer use low lvl to scam items
raziel21 Posted at 2011-10-18 09:16

+1 on raziel, all of the reported incident's were notified by our G.M's that are low level Players... even me, those players have tried to fool me and want to scammed me...

Actually being low POWER on that certain stage is fault by the account owner,  when im in Level 20 my power reaches 6k+ it depends on the players how they maintain there char up and rising...

And as with regards to renewing the firing ranged, it's proper to  experienced and passed it 1 time only... this is by experience and mastery, the loots are good, it is enough to gain it one time.
Author: aizaplo    Time: 2011-10-25 06:47

My suggest is just too multiply the DAILY TASK. and make another book from FIRING RANGE. and ANOTHER maybe you can monitor the quiters and try to warn them when first too two offenses but when they receive 3rd offense they have to be ban for like 2-5 hours. So they wouldn't quit again.
Author: Filco    Time: 2011-11-21 12:38

they need to add MORE colour options for skin tones becuase theres no good brown colours, they got 2 brown colours and some of the "eyes" you pick doesnt show up very well, like the eyes i picked for my character is actually a brown colour but becuase i pick these eyes it made it LIGHT LIGHT brown >< what the helll?? they need to fix that really bad. how come all the characters need to be white? im not racist but im just saying.

they should add more samurai and ninja clothing. for wings they need to add colour changes to them.
Author: mharla    Time: 2011-11-23 09:52

I Think that task Evil Trible or Darc castle or Dark zone is heavy on lvl 20-22 when we get this task. Maybe create event, where we can beat stage 2 or 3 more times.
Author: skiller08    Time: 2011-11-29 11:17

i will suggested to GM that hope ddtank will have a give away like boomz, boomz has a gift pack that u can redeem.
Author: Emi    Time: 2011-12-11 22:48

Im not sure if this has been suggested but how about adding items in the shop that are, say, only for VIP's.And of course more tasks for VIP's.And rewards for achieving high levels in the VIP system.Well, I doubt 2h of spa time, a 'special' spa gown, and a sparkly badge(not sure what its called...//le shot) is going to set them apart from others.

Oh and how about just make the colour change interface a colour wheel/chart?
(ex. http://bit.ly/sh0874 http://bit.ly/sYpVr7nvm the text =/= )
And is it possible to enable usage of the colour card on wings and suit(Well, basically what  Filco said)
P.S. Alternatively,you could put in an extra box to input the html/rgb colour code instead of putting in a colour wheel/chart
Author: Emi    Time: 2011-12-11 22:49

Im not sure if this has been suggested but how about adding items in the shop that are, say, only for VIP's.And more tasks for VIP's/rewards for achieving high levels in the VIP system.Well, I doubt 2h of spa time, a 'special' spa gown, and a sparkly badge(not sure what its called...//le shot) is going to set them apart from others.

Oh and how about just make the colour change interface a colour wheel/chart?
(ex. http://bit.ly/sh0874 or http://bit.ly/sYpVr7nvm the text =/= )
And is it possible to enable usage of the colour card on wings and suit(Well, basically what  Filco said)
P.S. Alternatively,you could put in an extra box to input the html/rgb colour code instead of putting in a colour wheel/chart
Author: jeiru    Time: 2011-12-14 21:34

When the anniversary date for ddtank comes, I think they should at least make a discount for buying coins, or free items than can only be bought by coins for free. I mean, come on. It's anniversary. This can also be implemented on Christmas or someday.

Though this could be a suggestion that couldn't even be looked at, it is still worth a try I guess.

Author: justibroke12    Time: 2011-12-27 03:26

lol what do you think the missing pieces??? im lvl30 and i need to finished 11 missing pieces so what should i do??? play the missing pieces 10 times??? 11x10=110!!!!!!! so you want me to win 110 times in battle??? lol high lvl players cant finished their task everyday
Author: Prit    Time: 2011-12-27 11:57

hi i am very bored. what should i do?
Author: Roxis    Time: 2011-12-31 11:17

I suggest that we can use vouchers to renew things for a year and there is an event for Hari Raya Aidilfitri/Aidiladha day.It might be cool.
Author: superjunior2254    Time: 2012-1-22 12:42

hello
Author: numb14    Time: 2012-2-1 00:11

can u give more bnefits for vips?im planing to stop it becos i only get more exp and 2 medals for vip task.thats it.1600 coins.thats a lot.there's no benefit at all.
Author: donokikumaru    Time: 2012-2-9 12:33

I would like to suggest that... how about making a new additional scene? its nice to fight with add scene. ^^
Author: Zenvoure    Time: 2012-2-11 22:55

Iam just suggesting:

A daily raffle promo with chance for coins,
gold conversion to voucher,
better items that the treasure chest gives
or treasure chest gives weapons,
and longer item expiry dates.

I think it is for novice players or players that
rarely play the game.

P.S. I am 13 yrs.
Author: Zenvoure    Time: 2012-2-11 22:58

Iam just suggesting:

A daily raffle promo with chance for coins,
gold conversion to voucher,
better items that the treasure chest gives
or treasure chest gives weapons,
and longer item expiry dates.

I think it is for novice players or players that
rarely play the game.

P.S. I am 13 yrs.
Author: Bounce (DJ)    Time: 2012-2-16 09:07

I suggest that they take a look at my League Fight post in this channel.
That's something that won't be unrealistic to realize and it comes with a lot of fun for everybody on Ddtank. It won't cost you coins just a little effort .
Author: Bounce (DJ)    Time: 2012-2-16 09:16

Reply 61# Emi

I agree, VIP task is like 1 task 2 medals 50 glory.. Thats just PATHETIC! C'mon we really paying for that? Atleast give us some REAL tasks. We are paying for extra's. I also think that VIP players should be given the chance buying exclusive clothes...
Author: donokikumaru    Time: 2012-2-19 20:40

I suggest that every month must have new events and receive better reward for 7 or 15 days    such as jewellery and wings. Hope DDtank wil make my suggestions will be accepted. ^^
Author: Roxis    Time: 2012-3-13 01:55

A Hari Raya Event~!!It's for us Malaysians-I just their ambassador.
Author: celestianmaiden    Time: 2012-4-3 18:53

i wish we can sell our account in auction house so that no one can scam an innocent players..........
Author: eguia    Time: 2012-4-28 01:17

Advance happy Labor's Day Guys
And HI...........................................
Author: eguia    Time: 2012-4-28 01:27

I wish that coming this christmas there will be free coins hahahahhaha XD
Author: monykyte1@one.l    Time: 2012-5-1 12:25

Post Last Edited by monykyte1@one.lt at 2012-5-1 17:26

I wanna say something about dd tank   why whey give us so many gold   but we  almost can't use it enywere. so  you could  let us buy some stuff in the shop  with  gold    it would be fair   or maybe you could give  some coins    for player  like  4000 coins   and then   everyone would be happy and  bought much more coins effective  and much better  for everyone
Author: monykyte1@one.l    Time: 2012-5-1 12:28

I suggest that   you could give us coins  for everyoen about 4000 and that would  give much more effect  for us to buy more coins   because   we can't do much with gold so whats the point to have  it
Author: monykyte1@one.l    Time: 2012-5-1 12:32

Reply 19# akiraFernandez

don't buy lvl  5    stone  just buy  4 stones whitch has  lvl 4  and the   to metalurgi you will   save 2 medals
Author: Angiie    Time: 2012-5-3 02:38

I suggest for give away items for loyal and active players here in ddtank. Those who play 1 yr and more should receive good items U need to take care of ur loyal players ^^
Author: kemchie    Time: 2012-5-3 03:44

Reply 81# Angiie

i agreed with you dear  ^_^ we loyal players should recieve an awards for being loyal and playing more than 1 year and above hope they can read this
Author: Angiie    Time: 2012-5-3 04:57

Ya lets post and post so they can notice this one ^^
Author: matiilondon@hot    Time: 2012-5-6 12:53

this game is fab! but i like if you can , get vouchers more easily cos` you need to renew the suits and rings and all that stuff ,,, if you can   pliissss do it
Author: Angiie    Time: 2012-5-6 20:54

there's no way you can renew suits using vouchers. u mean coins?
Author: Angiie    Time: 2012-5-9 21:02

New event suggestion. Hihi. Discount in outfits, hairs, and etc. :3
Author: J★MeS    Time: 2012-5-9 21:37

hahahha i guess discount on GB thats my suggestion like 1GB equivealent to 400 or 500c xD
Author: alicia356    Time: 2012-5-9 21:43

i would suggest that there is a engagement ring on voucher
Author: Angiie    Time: 2012-5-9 21:48

Alicia, i dont think that will happen. There is event released now that has discount on engagement ring, from 999 to 699.
Author: J★MeS    Time: 2012-5-9 21:59

hahahaha i still need 5k coins on divoced i hope hery're having event that discounts in divorced
Author: Angiie    Time: 2012-5-9 22:01

Discounts on divorce happened last February. Di mo inabutan? Try mo mag abang sa June =D
Author: J★MeS    Time: 2012-5-9 22:04

wahahhahaha ahmm newbie acc eh. inabutan ko n siguro kso wla p me aswa siguro nun hahahahha ^^
Author: kemchie    Time: 2012-5-10 00:02

eeeehhe pano lagi ka tulog kaya di mo nakita ahahahaha discounted ang engagement ring at divorce.. 699 ang ring then 20% ata ang divorce.. kaya eto, single ulit ako ahahaha
Author: Pouf ღ    Time: 2012-5-10 07:52

We should have a event which requires us to use our fashion sense. Like best dressed DDTank character =]
Author: piinkfairy    Time: 2012-5-11 18:56

Reply 94# Pouf ღ

No pouf, only those high lvls with many coins will benefit this! >.<
Author: grace456    Time: 2012-5-16 22:41

there is a slot for pets..but even the highest ranks don't have pets...i hope there is available store for pets for everyone
Author: piinkfairy    Time: 2012-5-16 22:49

There are already slots for pets, but they still dont have an update when the pets will be available. Chinese version still dont have the pets(thats what I heard). Let's wait, maybe they are planning for the pets in the future versions.
Author: tictactoe123    Time: 2012-5-23 00:44

Why making suggestions on GM event when the GM in BABYLON GARDEN IS JUST A NAME, Not a GM. Coz i know GM are the one who can give events and also stay in game for some questions.But what happening is GM in Babylon Garden is only a NAME.
I always PM GM Waterlow whenever he is online but as always a few seconds he is offline.

I WISH BABYLON GARDEN SERVER WILL HAVE A NICE GM THAT GIVES EVENTS AND SUGGESTIONS TO PLAYER.

THANK YOU.
Author: andynhagoy    Time: 2012-5-28 06:27

hi my name is andressa mas no jogo sou andynhagoy 1000.0000.0000 de beijos
Author: top1xd    Time: 2012-5-31 18:18

quero ser moderador sou brasileiro

Welcome DDTANK (http://ddt.forum.game321.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2