Back Forum New
Cool.
I just applied so if anyone is wondering(low chance however) " oh is rainbow dash applying? "

i can im a good player and loyal

Lol being a moderator is not about being a good player and loyal. Its about helping players problems and answering their inquiries.

Reply  DesPER0

reply to u: the player ingame mods play like normal players except they can pr ...
lawzliet Posted at 2012-11-21 23:46

Actually.. In-game moderators, Player-Mods, Game Sages, PGMs, or WHATEVER a site wants to call them have no ability to ban players.  They are simply players chosen by the GM/GM Team to-

a) Help other players by answering questions or helping point them in the right direction (Such as how to dispute a ban, or what to do if their account was hacked)  

b) Act as a bridge between GM/GM Team and the players.  In-Game moderator/assistants can bring suggestions of the players to a GM, or problems of a player NOT COVERED IN THE FORUMS to a GMs attention.  They will also help remind players of rules, events, and special notices that the GM/Team wants players to know.

c) Discuss matters of importance with GM/Team.  Such as if players adamently do NOT want a merge, the assistants will address those concerns to a GM instead of the GM getting mobbed by a lot of caps demanding to know why.. or if a player is suspected of hacking the GM may/may not ask the assistants opinion.

In-Game assistants DO NOT have the power to ban.  Their accounts are not modded in any way.  Their accounts are like yours, no special features or add ons.  The only benefits are that assistants are usually given horns to use when addressing the server for the GM/Team or reminding players of rules/events/etc (But they would get in serious crap if using those horns for personal horning), and SOME (NOT ALL) sites may offer some compensation for the assistants time and efforts whether in coins, free vip, or whatever other arrangement is made.

I WANT TO BE MOD PLS MY IGN IS MusicalPuppy45 lvl 27 9.1k pow my online time is 3 hours and more pls make me ur gm!

lol. i think i'm qualified for this but i hate some aspects and marketing plans/strategies of Prof.City, and the diff. between how they run DDT and how 7road run DDT. I love DDT so much but I like it more when 7road is still the one handling it here in Game321. So i think this wont work for me btw, any salary for this? HAHA
VengefulTanker of Magic Kingdom

Reply 36# Venge

No salary.

Hahaha! I love in game!
Moderator serv ✰Ripple Lake✰ nick: ϟηαηdα

Back Forum